« 4 Mile Creek Interviews Stephen King | Main | A Correction the Times Won't Make »

October 24, 2006

Comments

tblubrd

Holy batmockery, diggsman!

Excellent take on the very same guy who invented the internet with almost as much effort as his "poorly researched, piece of drivel."

On target, as usual. Thanks.

Agnieszka O.

What kind of e-mailing list are you on anyway? lol

MKL

Someone should remind Gore that all those ships, planes, trucks, tanks, jeeps, weapons carriers etc. didn't have catalytic converters so they helped to destroy the ozone. Cindy Sheehan said we shouldn't have been involved in WW2 and as we know, Cindy has the absolute moral authority so Al owes her an apology...

MKL

Oh, that reminds me, I got an email today from "Sgt.Adams Smith" of the 1st Armored Division"

"My name is Adams Smith, I am an American soldier, I am serving in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, as you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. We managed to move funds belonging to Saddam Hussein’s family. The total amount is US$25 Million dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills. We want to move this money to you, so that you may invest it for us and keep our share for banking.

We will take 60%, my partner and I. You take the other 40%. No strings attached, just help us move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a war zone. We plan on using diplomatic courier and shipping the money out in one large silver box, using diplomatic immunity."

C'mon Diggs, get some of your loyal readers some of that Hussein money!!

The comments to this entry are closed.